Designer Laser Cut Railing Panel Inserts – 6 Foot
Choose from our most popular designs in a 6-foot railing panel insert for your balcony railing or deck railing. Our artistic designer railing panels are made of 10 gauge steel and powder coated in your choice of colors and textures. Powder coat is more durable than a paint, which means more time enjoying your deck instead of staining it.
NatureRails decorative panel insert highlights:
- Each laser-cut railing panel insert is 6 ft wide (72 inches) and 30 inches tall
- Artistic railing panel inserts are powder coated for extreme durability
- Railing panels are made from 10 gauge steel (1/8″ thick)
- Each railing panel insert meets building code requirements of 4″ maximum spacing in the railing design
- Railing panels can be inserted into our own hand and foot railing or ordered without coating ready to weld
- Exterior use panels are required to add primer powder coat as well
Decide your design details in three simple steps:
- Choose your railing design to complement your style
- Select your choice of railing powder coat color (Oil Rubbed Bronze, Textured Black, Textured Copper)
- Where will install your railing panel? Interior or exterior installation location
- Inquire about custom designs and sizes for railing, gates and special metal art project in steel and aluminum`
Shop 8-Foot Designer Railing Panels and if that does not fit your needs we do custom work! We can design anything you can imagine and cut it to fit your space. Take a look at our Custom Railing for more information.
Why should your railing use powder coat instead of paint or stain? Well for starters, powder coat is 4-10 times thicker than traditional spray paint. Read more about powder coat and watch this short Video of Powder Coat Application on a NatureRails gate. Be sure to check out NatureRails Product FAQ page for more detailed answers. Adding a nature scene to your deck, loft or balcony adds interest to your home, public facilities for parks and rec, sporting goods stores, restaurants and luxury to log homes.